6) Paper published Dec 2014: Pressure within a Bubble Revisted
4) Paper published in 2011: Improving our Thermodynamic Perspective
5) Paper published in 2013: Latent Heat and Critical Temperature: A unique Perspective
3) The Consideration of Cohesvive forces Perpendicular to Tensile Layers in Bubbles Droplets Capillary Rise and Depression
1) Paper published in 2004: Energetics of Nucleation
7) Paper was supposed to been published in 2014: Accepted by Galilean Electrodynamics who seemingly went bankrupt: Does Traditional Thermodynamics Even apply to Cosmology
2) Paper published in 2006: Work in mechanical systems (not a great paper KWM)
10) Published in 2016 (Jan or Feb) by IJRD journal. Whom did not seem to care that they got more equations wrong than right. Hence attached is a proper version of the paper rather than theirs.
11) Kinetic theory: Published in July 2017 Journal Progress in Physics: A rethink of Kinetic theory arriving at equations that better explain accepted empirical findings than traditional kinetic theory (tradition based upon equipartition and degrees of freedom) titled: A new perspective for Kinetic Theory and Heat Capacity of Gases"
12) Kinetic theory: Published in Apr 2018 Journal Progress in Physics: An extension of the July 2017 paper titled: "Kinetic theory: Flatlining of Polyatomoc Gases"
13) New Thermodynamics vs Problematic Traditional : Published in Feb 2019 Journal General Sciences (not peer reviewed): a paper that challenges traditional thermodynamcs by giving clarity to work.